Good news! We have completely renewed the lead card page, meaning that sharing a lead is now a much better experience. A lead card is a (responsive) webpage that shows all details for any of your website visitors. It contains all the company and personal data, the leadscore graph, all the other lead properties and the complete clickstream /behaviour of the last 5 visits.
For more details on the lead card see here: Lead card: Complete lead details in one page
Smartlist notifications as emails
We added the option to send smartlist notification as HTML emails as opposed to CSV. This makes it easy to look at the leads from the smartlist without opening your spreadsheet application.
Improved (good looking) HTML Email notifications
We also have completely rebuild the HTML emails we are now sending for both daily weekly updates as well for the smartlists that are send as HTML emails. The new email is fully responsive and contains a direct link to the new leadcard (see above)
Other new features and improvements
- We added a link to reset password in profile page
- We added a new page with all your invoices. The link to this page can be found on the payment page
- We added te option to set or change the timezone for each of your datasets. This setting can be found on your profile page.
- We now remember your latest ordering settings of leads (leadscore or last event) so when you come back its set to what you had before
- We now also consider the order of leads while create and update smartlist
- When you select a smartlist from the dropdown, we now expand and show the specific property settings for this smartlist
- We made the share and assign buttons more prominently on the lead details section